Features of the Drilling Head
- Precision rack and pinion gear system.
- Single-lever "slip-through" feed handle.
- Locking bolt on the carriage locks the head assembly in any
- Sealed motor switch with ammeter. Extra 115V receptacle for
- Adjustable and replaceable bronze bearing plates for precise
head alignment and smooth in-feed travel.
- Easy on/off motor mounts.
- Standard maximum bit capacity of 10"; optional spacer
available for larger bit capacity.
- Optional Milwaukee or Dewalt motors
Features of the Base
- Standard 14" x 22" cast aluminum base is rugged, yet
lightweight. Base is reinforced for added rigidity.
- Four base leveling screws for precise drill alignment, even on
- Center mounting slot accommodates anchor bolts or an optional
Features of the Column
- Steel column, 42" long x 2-1/2" square, bolts securely into
- Built-in jackscrew provides stability for ceiling or wall
- Gear rack is welded solidly to the back of the column.
There are no further details.
There are no further specifications.
There is no further information.
There are no listed accessories.