RMD welding positioners has an ergonomically designed cart has users comfort in mind.
Infinitely (0-90 degree positioned via hand wheel)
Baileigh Industrial's WP-1800 welding positioners by RMD are a must for precision welding of round tubing, pipe, or solids. Our welding positioners come standard with a heavy duty cart on wheels that has been ergonomically designed with the users comfort in mind. The WP-1800 is a portable rotary welding table that can be brought to any remote job site or easily moved around the fabrication shop. This machine requires 110 volts to power the DC variable speed drive delivering very high torque levels even at very slow speeds. The powerful low end torque allows for and eliminates chatter in your weld pattern.
- 8" chuck (3-jaw) with 2-1/2" thru hole allows for long tubular pieces. Chuck can handle up to 4-1/2" OD as standard, and by reversing jaws can handle up to 9-1/4" OD. Tube and pipe can be held by the ID up to 10-3/4:. Minimum OD is 1/4".
- Variable speed DC drive comes standard. Foot pedal control offers hands free operation while welding, grinding, or brazing. Speed is 0 to 6 RPM.
- Motor and drive components are isolated to eliminate potential short circuits, while protecting electronics.
- Welding current capacity is 300 AMP.
- Positioning is actuated via a hand wheel (no pins to pull) and can be infinitely positioned from horizontal to vertical.
- Heavy duty, lubed cast iron gear box construction allows for maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs in vertical position, and 200 lbs in horizontal position (at chuck). RMD welding equipment (welding machines) is built to the highest quality standards. We believe in over engineering everything we make.
- Model 1800 welding positioners are proudly "Made In America" of solid steel construction and weighs 300 lbs. 110 Volt, 15 AMP, Single Phase
This machines general design is perfectly suited for creating welds on tubing and pipe. Simply put your ground clamp on the ground peg, plug in the machine to power source and turn it on. The variable RPM (1/8-6) is controlled by your foot pedal control. If the operator wants to override the foot pedal controls this piece of equipment can be operated by the control panel as well. If your looking for general welding equipment to create profit, no weld shop, or fabricating shop should be without a Baileigh welding positioner. Baileigh welding machines are noted for high quality welding equipment and other equipment found in a weld and fabrication shop.
Welding Equipment Options