Landscape Curbilders PRODUCT OVERVIEW
Two different machine models are available to meet small curb requirements,
from decorative landscape borders to small tack-down commercial applications.
Either the MC250 extrusion machine, or the MC350 reciprocating plunger machine, will produce high-quality, free-standing concrete curb.
Overview of Landscape Curbbilders
Both machines feature:
• Console-mounted emergency stop
• Hour-service meter
• Level indicator
• Lifting bail
• Multi-position steering handle
• Superior speed, curb-density, and strength due to extrusion process.
• Ideally suits both decorative borders and small commercial applications
• Continuous speeds to 10 fpm
• Reversible curb forms for left or right curb placement
• Simple disassembly for cleanup
• Reduced maintenance costs due to reciprocating plunger design
For over fifty years the Miller MC Series Curbilders have offered unequaled performance and versatility for the placement of freestanding curb. These simple and efficient self-propelled machines operate on the extrusion principle and provide the most economical means available of constructing small to mid-sized continuous curb from either concrete or asphalt. This quick and efficient process drastically reduces the high labor costs associated with hand formed and poured curb and produces high quality, extremely dense curb at a rate of up to 15 fpm (up to 30 fpm for MC900). Miller’s exclusive interchangeable extrusion auger assemblies give each Curbilder the capacity to extrude more shapes and sizes than any machine in its class, from 3-1/2” to 18” high curb. A wide variety of options allow these machines to meet the toughest specification work.
• Every model will extrude concrete or asphalt
• Four interchangeable extrusion assemblies with auger diameters from 5” to 10”
• Extrude from right or left side of the machine
• Place curb within 1” of an obstacle
• Extrude steel rod through the curb center
(optional hollow auger assembly)
• Extrude over pins (optional form)
• Two-piece 5” and 6” cast auger allowing four separate wear surfaces for extended life
• Easy access and removal of all extrusion components for maintenance and quick clean-up
• Nearly 2,000 curb choices with custom shapes available at no additional cost
MC550 Includes: 9" solid rubber wheels, recoil start, 6" diameter solid or hollow auger, wheelbarrow hopper
*** Machine price does NOT include curb form (Curb Forms are sold separetely) MC650 Includes: 9" solid rubber wheels, electric start, 5", 6", or 8" diameter solid or hollow auger, wheelbarrow hopper) MC750 Includes: 9" solid rubber wheels, twin augers for quick change between right and left hand extrusion, electric start,
5", 6", or 8" diameter solid or hollow auger, reversible hopper MC850 Series (4 front pneumatic tires 4.10/3.50-4 + 3 solid rubber rear wheels, electric start,
6”, 8”, or 10” diameter solid or 6", 8" hollow auger, wheelbarrow MC900 Series (4 front pneumatic tires 4.10/3.50-4 + 3 solid rubber rear wheels, electric start,
6”, 8”, or 10” diameter solid or 6" or 8" hollow auger)