Two different machine models are available to meet small curb requirements,
from decorative landscape borders to small tack-down commercial applications.
Either the MC250 extrusion machine, or the MC350 reciprocating plunger machine, will produce high-quality, free-standing concrete curb.
Overview of Landscape Curbbilders
Both machines feature:
• Console-mounted emergency stop
• Hour-service meter
• Level indicator
• Lifting bail
• Multi-position steering handle
• Superior speed, curb-density, and strength due to extrusion process.
• Ideally suits both decorative borders and small commercial applications
• Continuous speeds to 10 fpm
• Reversible curb forms for left or right curb placement
• Simple disassembly for cleanup
• Reduced maintenance costs due to reciprocating plunger design