We have made bandsaw blades for almost 100 years
Please call 1 (800) 458-3687 ex 1 for pricing and more information, minimum order of 3 blades
Listed below are the types of bandsaw styles and grades that are available on this site.
Please contact us for prices on carbide grit, diamond grit or bandsaw blades 3 to 12 inches wide.
- EN- flexback
- widely used for most materials. Also the least expensive.
- EP- hardback
- ES- bimetal
- Extra hard high speed steel is electron beam welded to the cutting edge.
Several times more expensive than flexback but able to cut harder materials
and has a longer life. Available in a variety of fixed tooth pitches or with
variable tooth spacing to minimize the vibration associated with cutting
- EQ- M42 bimetal
- A step above standard bimetal. Same technology as bimetal but the
high speed steel has trace alloys that add to the durability. Used for the most
- ER- specialty bands
- Knife edge, "V" tooth, wavy edge or scallop edge. Used for materials such
as foam, plastics, rubber and paper.
- ET- butcher
- Used in food processing. Polished finish with no oils or other coatings to
- band mill
- Used for portable saw mills.
- Unique method of cutting steel. Requires special machines with 18,000 SFPM
or more. The primary function of the teeth is to feed air [oxygen] into the
cut to feed the melting process. Since the heat is removed by the sparks it is
a surprisingly cool cut.
- Heavy duty and aggressive blades used for fast processing of wood.