2" Master Dovetail Jig
Make beautiful half-blind dovetails for all your projects! The Master
Dovetail Jig is designed so you can cut both the pins and tails in one
pass with a router. Cam-action clamps securely hold the work piece in
position for routing. Easy adjustable knobs and stops make for simple
setup. Once completed, you can make half blind dovetails to your hearts
The jig mounts to a workbench by screws or clamps, and comes with aluminum
1/2" dovetail template that is CNC machined for accuracy. Other
templates are available for different sized dovetails.
- Makes half-blind dovetails
- Perfect for drawers, case goods and jewelry boxes
- Cut tails and pins in one pass
- Cam-style action clamping
- Adjustable for different materials
- For 1/2" to 1-1/4" thick material to
||12" Dovetail Jig
||7/16" Aluminum Dovetail Template
||9/16" Aluminum Dovetail Template
- Fits left and right tilt saws with 3/8" and 3/4"
mitre gauge groove
- Holds board on end to simplify cutting tenons
- Fully adjustable stops that help secure stock when
cutting angled mortises
- T-slot mitre gauge bar with removable T for other
Heavy-Duty 13" Roller Stand
Our Heavy-Duty Roller Stand adds a helping hand for those unwieldy work
pieces simplifying a two-person job into one. It sets up quickly and the
roller height adjusts to support the work piece.
A locking handle lets you fix the roller height in
position. The 4-point roller stand affords greater stability and the
welded steel tube construction offers high strength with minimum weight.
Back leg folds up flat and the telescoping roller slides down for easy
- 150 lb capacity
- Adjusts from 28" to 43"
- 13" wide smooth action roller
- Non-marring foot pads
- Weighs just 12 lbs
||Heavy-Duty Roller Stand
There are no further details.
There are no further specifications.
There is no further information.
There are no listed accessories.